Table Of Contents (Click For Quick Navigation)
Compact, versatile, and powerful, mirrorless cameras are now the latest imaging trend to take over the market. These devices bridge the gap between point-and-shoots and DSLRs, giving you a camera that’s as flexible as a professional DSLR minus the bulky build and construction. Another thing that gives mirrorless cameras an edge is the fact that they can accommodate different lenses – a feature that has been exclusive to DSLR cameras for as long as cameras have been in the market.
Now, while mirrorless cameras can be relatively more affordable than DSLRs, not all of them are that cheap. This means you may encounter some mirrorless cameras that cost upwards of thousands of dollars in your search of a suitable option. Fortunately, the price range for these devices can be very forgiving and wide, so it’s very possible for you to find a cheap mirrorless camera that suits your budget without sacrificing quality.
The only question now is – what is the best mirrorless camera on the market? Here we weigh in on the most affordable high-quality mirrorless cameras and a few other suitable choices that might meet your standards so you can narrow down your options and find a pick that’s perfect for you.
The Best Cheap Mirrorless Camera!
Sony Alpha A5000 Mirrorless Digital Camera
Topping the list as the best cheap mirrorless camera is the Sony Alpha A5000 Mirrorless Digital Camera. Sony has recently come out on top as the best brand when it comes to mirrorless cameras, offering an extensive array of different models that cater to every type of photographer. Their A5000 is the perfect marriage between cost-friendliness and quality, serving you superb functionality without putting too much pressure on your pocket.
The device comes equipped with a 20.1 megapixel Exmor APS-C sensor that produces sharp, clear, and crisp images with each shot. This works in combination with the camera’s Auto Object Framing feature which fills the frame with your intended subjects for superior outcomes that truly capture the detail of your target.
For users who want to be able to fine-tune captured images from the device itself, the Photo Creativity Feature proves to be a very helpful tool. This function allows users to adjust brightness, color, vividness, and even makes it possible to tweak out of focus areas to produce professional-grade images from the comfort of your camera. This can be particularly convenient, especially when photographs are taken using one of the device’s 17 built-in picture effect modes.
Some other features that make the A5000 a top contender are its 180 degree tiltable screen, its full HD video capture capabilities, and its PlayMemories Camera Apps combatility which gives the device greater versatility. Simply download the applications into your Wi-Fi ready A5000 and give your camera extra functionality that suits your needs and preferences.
Versatile, ultra customizable, and able to capture superior quality images, there’s not a lot that the A5000 doesn’t have to offer its users. Plus the fact that it comes at just half the price of other mirrorless cameras, this option proves to be the best cheap mirrorless camera currently on the market.
Pros of the Sony Alpha A5000 Mirrorless Camera
- 20.1 megapixel Exmos APS-C sensor delivers high quality images perfect for both amateurs and professionals.
- 180 degree tiltable screen makes it possible for users to take selfies minus the guesswork.
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows for easy, seamless, and convenient photo management and sharing, and makes it possible for users to download apps that extend the functionality of the device.
- Full HD video capture capabilities for users who want to take more than just stills.
- Lots of photo modes and picture effects that make achieving your ideal outcomes easy and convenient from the device itself.
Cons of the Sony Alpha A5000 Mirrorless Camera
- Doesn’t have a microphone input.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF7 Mirrorless Digital Camera
The second best choice for those in search of a cheap mirrorless camera is the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF7 Mirrorless Digital Camera. At a glance, the camera definitely stands out among other options, featuring a sophisticated, classic aesthetic that truly gives the device an edge over other choices. But there’s more to the Lumix DMC-GF7 Mirrorless Digital Camera than meets the eye.
Rated the best cheap mirrorless camera by lots of dedicated users, this device boasts an array of features that make it a top performer suitable for both amateurs and professionals. Firstly, the camera comes equipped with a 16 megapixel Live MOS Sensor and a Venus Engine Image Processor which come together to produce superb image quality that boasts fine detail and intense sharpness.
Other capture features that set the device include an ISO of up to 25600 and a contrast system that helps optimize outcomes when the camera’s mechanical shutter captures images at high FPS rates.
Built for fast, easy, and seamless photo management and sharing, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF7 Mirrorless Digital Camera has a dedicated one-touch Wi-Fi connectivity button that automatically links your device with a smartphone or tablet via a free installable Panasonic Image application. This makes it possible to access, GPS tag, and share your images through the app for hassle-free management.
Another thing that’s great about the camera is that its app allows you to do more than just manage your captures. From your paired smartphone, you can adjust zoom, focus, and even adjust the shutter speed and a number of other features to make it a lot easier for you to get the outcomes that you want out of each shot from the comfort of an interface that’s familiar and user-friendly.
Pros of the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF7 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Stunning aesthetics makes the device something of an accessory on top of being a great performing camera.
- Ultra easy to connect to the internet for fast and convenient file transfers.
- Smartphone app makes it possible to control the camera from the comfort of your smart device.
- 25600 ISO for superior performance in a variety of settings.
- 16 megapixel Live MOS Sensor in combination with Venus Engine Image Processor allows for top quality images with effortless operation.
Cons of the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF7 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- May lack the fancy bells and whistles to qualify it as a suitable primary camera for professionals.
YI M1 4K Video Mirrorless Digital Camera
While not as popular as other camera brands, YI is definitely an up and comer in the market offering quality devices that don’t do too shabby against other better known options. and is doing quite well in the market as a cheap mirrorless camera option that provides satisfying results and quality.
Chocked full of features, the YI M1 is an camera that you should definitely consider. Firstly, the device is capable of capturing 4K video which is something not a lot of mirrorless cameras offer. In terms of stills, the device can produce crisp, clear, detailed high quality images with its 20 megapixel IMX269 Sensor – one of the latest and most advanced sensors from the Sony brand.
In terms of operation, the YI M1 is pretty much a dream. The device uses a streamlined body and silhouette that makes it very easy to handle. The screen – a 3 inch touch LCD – makes managing and operating the device very straightforward and simple. We actually found user friendliness to be one of the device’s top features with the interface being very simple and easy to understand.
Some other features that make the device a worthwhile investment is its built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. These features allow you to connect seamlessly to a variety of devices so you can manage and transfer files wirelessly. You can also upload images directly to social media from your device for instant sharing.
Pros of the YI M1 4K Video Mirrorless Camera
- Superb image quality with its top quality Sony manufactured sensor.
- Wi-fi and Bluetooth connectivity make for easy and effortless file management and transfers.
- User interface is easy to understand and seamless for superior ease of use.
- Sleek compact body makes the device very easy to carry around.
Cons of the YI M1 4K Video Mirrorless Camera
- Customer service can be difficult as the brand has yet to expand.
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Digital Camera
The Olympus brand has been in the market for quite a while, and has been closely competing with other top contenders in the industry such as Nikon and Canon. When mirrorless cameras started to take over the market, the brand quickly followed suit and released their own version of the new tech.
Today, their best cheap mirrorless camera is the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Digital Camera. This device features a number of different functions that make it a great choice if you want a budget friendly option that doesn’t sacrifice quality. The device uses a 16 megapixel optical sensor which allows it to generate high quality images with minimal effort.
A continuous shooting speed of up to 8 frames per second makes video captures seamless and smooth. This is particularly beneficial for users who want to be able to use their mirrorless camera for more than just still shots.
With an impressive autofocus system that features 81 points, the device is definitely well-equipped to guarantee clear crisp quality for any subject you might want to capture. The camera also provides a 25600 ISO that works wonders in even the lowest light settings so you can use your camera for night time shooting as well.
All in all, the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Camera is a top quality camera that provides a number of features that make it a sound choice. Plus the fact that it’s a lot cheaper than other choices, it’s definitely worth checking out.
Pros of the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Camera
- 81 point autofocus system makes sure your subjects are always captured in the best possible detail.
- 25600 ISO is great for a variety of settings and shooting conditions.
- 8 frames per second for continuous capture promises seamless videos.
- 16 megapixel optical sensor ensures superb detail and clarity.
- Compact body and sleek silhouette make the device both easy to carry and aesthetically pleasing.
Cons of the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Camera
- Slow to focus
Sony A5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera
Our last pick for this subcategory of our master list is the Sony A5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera. Sure, it’s been a while since the device was released and largely, that’s the reason why it’s affordable. But it still packs some pretty impressive functions and features that definitely make it worth buying.
Some might think that being on the list of cheap mirrorless camera options makes this device something of an entry level camera. However, with a 179 point autofocus system, a 24 megapixel APS-C sensor, Wi-Fi connectivity, full 1080p HD video recording, and instant sharing, the A5100 proves to be anything but entry level.
Another reason why we felt the A5100 made a really good pick was its size. Highly compact and easy to carry around, the device perfects what it means to be a mirrorless camera. That is – a super portable camera that feels and operates like a point-and-shoot, plus the versatility of a full on DSLR camera.
When it all comes right down to it, the Sony A5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera brings lots of great features to the table and offers substantial functionality minus the hefty price tag. So if you want something that truly gives you the best value for your money, then this device might just be it.
Pros of the Sony A5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 179 point autofocus system keeps subjects in perfect detail even during movement.
- 24 megapixel sensor guarantees high quality captures with superb sharpness.
- Capable of capturing 1080p HD videos for greater versatility.
- Wi-Fi connectivity and instant sharing make it possible for you to upload images straight to social media.
- Compact and lightweight, making it the perfect mirrorless digital camera in terms of functionality and silhouette.
- Compatible with a variety of Sony lenses for more possibilities.
Cons of the Sony A5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 15 minute video cap may make the device unsuitable for users who want something that they can use for extended continuous video capture.
- No microphone input.
The Best Mirrorless Cameras for Portraits
|Fujifilm X-A10 Mirrorless Camera XC16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS II Kit - Silver||Currently out of stock||Buy On Amazon|
|PANASONIC LUMIX G7 4K Mirrorless Camera, with 14-140mm Power O.I.S. Lens, 16 Megapixels, 3 Inch...||$1,099.99 $897.99||Buy On Amazon|
|Canon EOS M100 Mirrorless Camera w/ 15-45mm Lens - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC enabled (Black)||$599.99 $549.00||Buy On Amazon|
|Fujifilm X-T20 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OISII Lens - Silver||$999.95 $899.95||Buy On Amazon|
Fujifulm X-A10 Mirrorless Camera
Fujifilm is best known for their line of instant cameras that print out photographs as they’re captured. They’re also particularly popular for their quirky and cute camera designs that incorporate a lot of unique features and functions that help make them more customizable and – in a word – cute.
However, it seems this camera brand has stepped out of the cutesy category to come up with truly functional mirrorless cameras that give superb quality and impressive ease of use. They prove this with their Fujifim X-A10 Mirrorless Camera – one of the best options on the market thus far. This device also comes with a pretty reasonable price tag, so you could say it also falls into the category of cheap mirrorless camera options.
But we thought it would be smart to put it in the best mirrorless camera for portraits subsection because of its unique functionality and features. This device – equipped with a 16.3 megapixel CMOS sensor – features a 180 degree tilting screen that makes it easy to take self portraits. Plus, its portrait enhancer mode adjusts settings to produce superb portrait images with minimal effort.
It’s also worth mentioning that the device comes with an intelligent focusing feature. When the screen is flipped out, the camera automatically activates eye detection AF which shifts the focus to the subject’s eyes for better detail and image quality.
Pros of the Fujifilm X-A10 Mirrorless Camera
- 16.3 megapixel sensor makes for great image quality.
- Tilting screen makes it easy to capture portrait images of yourself for problem-free selfies.
- Automatic eye detection autofocus when the screen is flipped up eliminates the hassle of finding the right focal point manually.
- Instant beauty cam features lets you achieve high quality portraits with zero effort.
Cons of the Fujifilm X-A10 Mirrorless Camera
- Lens cap isn’t securely fitted onto the lens so it may be a hassle to deal with.
Panasonic Lumix G7 4K Mirrorless Camera
Another top pick from the Panasonic brand is the Lumix G7 4K Mirrorless Camera. This device is possibly one of their proudest mirrorless camera releases to date. And while it definitely isn’t a cheap mirrorless camera, it does have the right features and functions to justify the price tag that it comes with.
The Lumix G7 4K Mirrorless Camera boasts superb image quality with its 16 megapixel sensor. With a 49-point AF system, the device is also particularly efficient at making sure your subject is captured in the best possible detail. Of course, it doesn’t stop with the stills. The G7 4K Mirrorless Camera is also capable of generating full HD 4K continuous capture which makes it a great choice for vloggers and users who want to be able to create beautiful video outcomes with a single, powerful device.
In terms of portraiture, the camera does deliver. Combining its ultra sensitive autofocus system with its built-in face detection system, the Lumix G7 never fails to bring your best facial features to light. This is made even more efficient with the tilting screen, giving you a better view of your self portraits for superb results minus all the guesswork.
Pros of the Lumix G7 4K Mirrorless Camera
- Impressive image quality with its 16 megapixel sensor that’s basically industry standard.
- 49 point AF system keeps your subjects in pristine focus for effortlessly detailed shots.
- Face detection feature makes portrait photography easy, hassle free, and instant.
- Full HD 4K video capture makes it ideal for video use as well.
- Also comes with a 4K photo functions for unbelievably sharp images.
- Tilting screen makes it possible for you to take self portraits minus the guesswork.
Cons of the Panasonic Lumix G7 Mirrorless Camera
Canon EOS M100 Mirrorless Camera
Another cheap mirrorless camera that deserves your attention is the Canon EOS M100 Mirrorless Camera. This device comes at a very reasonable price point and offers a lot of features that make it a suitable choice for anyone who wants an entry level camera that provides just the right functionality to step up their amateur photography game.
The EOS M100 boasts a sleek, compact body that’s really so much smaller than other mirrorless cameras on the market. However, despite its ultra small silhouette, the EOS M100 packs a major punch with a 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor that produces vibrant, high quality images with little to no noise and distortion.
To make it an even better portrait capture companion, the device also features a Creative Assist feature that gives you possible outcomes in real time. This means you can take control of pictures and optimize your results before you even take the photo. Self Portrait Mode on the other hand, allows you to make adjustments to your images to achieve the perfect self portrait.
Finally, to make the deal even sweeter, the Canon EOS M100 Mirrorless Camera is also compatible with both EF-S and EF-M lenses. This gives you more possibilities with your choice of lens, making the device even more versatile for a variety of shooting conditions. So for users who already have an existing Canon lens collection, this camera might just be the ideal purchase.
Pros of the Canon EOS M100 Mirrorless Camera
- 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor helps guarantee perfect sharpness with each shot.
- Compatible with a variety of lenses so you can extend the versatility of your device.
- Creative Assist makes it possible for you to see your photography outcomes before you even take a shot.
- Self Portrait Mode offers adjustable settings that can help you achieve the perfect selfie effortlessly.
- Ultra compact design means you can bring around the camera with little hassle.
Cons of the Canon EOS M100 Mirrorless Camera
- Might not be suitable for professional photographers who expect more out of a mirrorless camera.
Fujifilm X-T20 Mirrorless Digital Camera
Another top pick from the Fujifilm brand is the Fujifilm X-T20 Mirrorless Digital Camera. This device dropped into the market just early 2017, and has since made leaps and bounds as one of the most sought after imaging devices in the mirrorless camera industry. Chocked full of different features, this X-T20 definitely has the right to cost as much as it does. So even if it isn’t technically the cheapest mirrorless camera available, it’s still worth every penny.
Firstly, the camera comes in the signature Fujifilm vintage aesthetic. Combining a leather textured body and silver accents, the device definitely looks like it just came from an old school photographer’s arsenal. But aside from the way it looks, this camera definitely has so many other features to offer that make it great as an investment for both amateurs and professionals.
The X-T20 comes equipped with a 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor combined with an X-Processor Pro which come together to create ultra clear and crisp images in vibrant detail. A 3 inch tilting touchscreen makes it a lot easier to take the perfect self-portrait, so you can generate the flawless selfies that are ready to be shared on social media minus all the editing.
Finally, the device also boasts 4K video capabilities that make it an ideal companion for both vloggers and travellers who want to be able to produce ultra high resolution continuous capture to freeze those memories in time without sacrificing quality.
Pros of the Fujifilm X-T20 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 4K video capabilities makes the camera an ideal tool for vloggers and videography enthusiasts.
- 24.3 CMOS sensor and X-Processor Pro paves the way for beautifully vivid photographs with superb detail.
- 3 inch tilting touch screen allows easy self-portraiture.
- Beautiful body, construction, and aesthetic making the device not only a great imaging device, but also a suitable everyday accessory.
Cons of the Fujifilm X-T20 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Not exactly a cheap mirrorless camera, but it’s definitely worth every penny.
Sony Alpha A6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera
Sony has basically cornered the market with their mirrorless cameras, coming out with a wide array of choices that offers something different for every kind of photographer out there. One of their most popular releases to date is the Sony Alpha A6000 – a top of the line device that promises to bring out the best of your subjects and skill minus all the tedious effort.
This high rated camera made its way on the list as a candidate for the best mirrorless cameras for portrait photography for a number of great reasons. Firstly, the device boasts a highly sensitive 179 point autofocus system that gives superb clarity and vivid detail. This makes it effortless to capture your subjects without worrying about the device taking too long to focus, or the device being unable to focus at all.
The A6000 also features a 24 megapixel APS-C sensor that gives images incredibly crisp detail. Combined with the wide spanning ISO range of 100-25600, the camera can take impressive pictures in a variety of shooting conditions – even those that aren’t the most ideal.
The reasons why it makes it as one of the best mirrorless cameras for portraits is because of its tilting camera that allows you to eliminate the guesswork usually associated with taking a self portrait. The device is also capable of accommodating a variety of apps so you can further enhance the versatility of the device to achieve the perfect selfie.
Pros of the Sony A6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 24 megapixel APS-C sensor allows top quality images.
- 179 AF system helps keep your subject in perfect detail and clarity no matter what the shooting conditions.
- Tilting touchscreen makes it easier to take self portraits minus the guesswork.
- Compatible with a variety of applications for greater versatility.
Cons of the Sony A6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Viewfinder resolution isn’t the best, so you may have to view your images through a computer to appreciate actual image quality.
The Best Mirrorless Camera with Viewfinder
|Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II (Silver) (Body Only)||$1,099.00 from $849.00||Buy On Amazon|
|Canon EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera Kit 15-45mm Lens Kit - Wi-Fi Enabled & Bluetooth||$1,099.99 $1,049.00||Buy On Amazon|
|Sony Alpha a6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens||$998.00||Buy On Amazon|
|Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50 mm Lens 24.3MP (Silver)||$648.00 $548.00||Buy On Amazon|
|Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens, Graphite (ILCE-6000L/H)||$648.00||Buy On Amazon|
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II
Even with the advent of touchscreen LCD displays, viewfinders are still photography essentials that most professionals and amateurs prefer. This is because a viewfinder makes it possible to really see your subject in the right light and detail, making it easier for you to adjust your shot before you take a snap.
While most mirrorless cameras – and modern camera models for that matter – have done away with viewfinders, there are still a number that make use of this indispensible feature. The best mirrorless camera that still incorporates a viewfinder is the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II. This device boasts rich functionality and advanced features that make it an ideal companion for both amateurs and professionals alike.
One of its most impressive features is its 5-axis voice coil image stabilization system which greatly reduces noise and distortion caused by movements. So whether you’re on the go, or whether your hands are just naturally shaky, you can be certain that your images will come out without all the aberrations.
Other features that make the OM-D E-M5 Mark II a good pick include its 16 megapixel CMOS sensor, full HD 1080p recording capabilities, built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, and its dedicated high resolution 40 megapixel mode which helps produce even better images in higher quality – perfect for those special shots that require much more detail.
Pros of the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Mirrorless Camera
- High resolution viewfinder makes it easier to fine tune your captures before you take the snap.
- 5-axis stabilization system promises to keep your images noise and distortion free.
- 1080p full HD video recording for greater versatility.
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows seamless image management and sharing.
Cons of the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Mirrorless Camera
- A little complicated for amateurs to get the hang of.
Canon EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera
While it isn’t exactly the cheapest mirrorless camera, the Canon EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera definitely does deserve a spot on our list of the best options with viewfinders. This device leverages its compact body that houses a host of different features that allow it to create vibrant pictures with utmost ease and effortlessness.
It’s 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor combined with its 100-25600 ISO allow the EOS M5 to take brilliantly crisp images in a variety of shooting conditions. With a Digic 7 Image Processor, the camera is also highly capable of generating noise-free images with utmost speed and accuracy for greater ease of use.
Its electronic viewfinder is yet another feature that guarantees to impress. This small yet powerful addition gives you a clear and accurate representation of your subject so you can easily adjust and fine tune your capture before you decide to take the shot. This eliminates the need to keep taking shots and then assessing them afterwards to find out whether or not they make the cut.
Finally, the EOS M5 also comes equipped with built-in WiFi, a large 3.2 inch LCD screen, full HD video recording capabilities, and high speed continuous shooting at 7 frames per second. All of these combined make the device a superb choice if you’re looking for an all-around camera that you can use as your staple image capturing device.
Pros of the Canon EOS M5 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Electronic viewfinder is accurate and precise, easing the process of getting the perfect shot in one go.
- 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor is powerful and sensitive, able to capture superb detail with minimal noise.
- Wi-Fi connectivity makes it easy to manage, share, and transfer files wirelessly.
- Full HD recording capabilities makes it a good choice even for vloggers and travellers.
- Wide spanning ISO of 100-25600 makes the camera operate smooth and seamlessly in a variety of shooting conditions.
Cons of the Canon EOS M5 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Autofocus may be difficult to operate, as the device requires the user to tap the screen and then half-press the shutter to properly focus the image.
Sony Alpha A6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera
Taking over the list yet again is the Sony brand. Having the most number of mirrorless camera devices, it’s really not a surprise that Sony also has the most options with viewfinders. Their best mirrorless camera with a viewfinder is the Sony Alpha A6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera. Of course, it follows the same industry standards as their other mirrorless camera models, but it does bring a few fancy bells and whistles to the table to set it apart from other choices.
Probably the feature that truly puts it a cut above the rest is its ultra fast autofocus system. Able to capture your subjects in perfect detail in just 0.05 seconds, there really is no such thing as having to wait when using the A6300. Plus the fact that it packs a 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor, you can be certain that it can generate high quality, high res images with minimal effort.
If you were thinking that that’s not enough to convince you to buy the Sony Alpha A6300, it’s also worth knowing that it’s also capable of 4K ultra HD video capture which gives it more functionality so you can use it in more situations than just those that call for more than stills.
Other features that make it a great pick include its weather sealed alloy body, its high resolution LCD touchscreen, its Wi-Fi connectivity capabilities, and its super effortless user interface and ergonomically designed body.
Pros of the Sony Alpha A6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- The fastest AF system in the world at just 0.05 seconds to focus
- 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor makes high resolution images effortless and problem-free.
- User interface is easy and intuitive, making it very simple to use and understand.
- Weather sealed alloy body is great for everyday use.
- Ergonomic design makes the A6300 a dream to use.
- 4K Ultra HD video capabilities extend the device’s versatility.
Cons of the Sony Alpha A6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- The LCD screen isn’t the most durable, giving in to wear and tear just a few months into use.
Sony Alpha ILCE6000L/S Mirrorless Digital Camera
Probably one of the most handsome choices available is the Sony Alpha ILCE6000L/S Mirrorless Digital Camera. Sure, aesthetics rarely play a role in the way that a camera ultimately performs. But we have to admit, this option definitely makes for a great accessory if you’re into having your device strapped around your neck wherever you go.
But aside from the way it looks, the ILCE6000L/S also offers a bunch of features that make it a very suitable choice. Like most other Sony mirrorless cameras, the ILCE6000L/S comes equipped with a 24 megapixel CMOS sensor. This industry standard piece of hardware promises to provide you superb quality images with minimal noise and distortion.
Aside from this, the ILCE6000L/S also features a 179 point autofocus system that makes it very easy to get the best detail without having to wait for your camera to search for the right focal point. With the capability to capture video at 11 frames per second, it also works well as a videography device for amateurs and beginners who want to step up their video capture game.
Some other features that might just seal the deal for you include an OLED electronic viewfinder, a tilting LCD screen, and an intuitive body design that maximizes durability and style to give you a camera you can truly be proud of.
Pros of the Sony ILCE6000L/S Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor is an industry standard that competes with other cameras on the market.
- OLED electronic viewfinder makes it easy to assess images for clarity, angle, and composition before you click the shutter.
- Tilting LCD screen opens up opportunities for self portraits and vlogging.
- 179 autofocus system is precise and fast, allowing you to take confident shots without having to wait for a slow camera.
- Intuitive, compact body and build make it a superb performer in terms of durability and resilience to wear and tear.
Cons of the Sony ILCE6000L/S Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Takes some getting used to as controls and user interface can be a tad complicated.
Sony ILCE-6000L/H Mirrorless Digital Camera
Another affordable mirrorless camera that you might want to check out during your search for the best device for your needs is the Sony ILCE6000L/H Mirrorless Digital Camera. As another great design from the Sony brand, the ILCE6000L/H packs a wide array of functions that put it as one of the front runners in the market.
Much like any other mirrorless digital camera from Sony, the ILCE6000L/H boasts a 24 megapixel CMOS sensor, a fast hybrid autofocus system, full HD video recording, and a sleek silhouette that makes it a great travel companion. All in all, the device is pretty industry standard, so if you’re in search of something that will give you a familiar, easy, and problem free user experience, then the Sony ILCE6000L/H Mirrorless Digital Camera could make a suitable choice.
If that doesn’t have you convinced yet, it’s also worth knowing that this Sony camera also provides easy Wi-Fi connectivity for wireless transfers, a Tru-Finder OLED electronic viewfinder, continuous capture of up to 11 frames per second, and a BIONZ X Image Processor that keeps images crisp, clear, and vibrant through a number of challenging shooting conditions.
Pros of the Sony ILCE6000L/H Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 24 megapixel CMOS sensor combined with its BIONZ X Image Processor guarantees seamless image quality with each use.
- Tru-Finder OLED electronic viewfinder allows for easy image adjustments for fine tuned pictures with every use.
- Sleek and compact body makes it great for travel.
- Wi-Fi connectivity eliminates the need for tedious transfers and file management with cables.
Cons of the Sony ILCE6000L/H Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Lens recognition can be a problem as some users have noticed the device having difficulty recognizing certain lenses especially with different mount adapters.
The Best Mirrorless DSLR Cameras
Sony A7 Full-Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera
While mirrorless cameras are in a completely different league compared to DSLRs, there are some choices that make suitable professional cameras nonetheless. These devices still fall within the mirrorless category, but have a number of features that make them viable choices if you’re looking for something that functions a little more like a DSLR.
The first and most impressive mirrorless DSLR on our list is the Sony A7 Full-Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera. As one of Sony’s premier mirrorless digital cameras, the Sony A7 features a number of different functions that set it apart as a suitable choice for professionals. Among all its features though, the device boasts a full-frame sensor which mimics the results of standard 35mm film cameras from the past.
Ultimately, this makes it possible for users to leverage the camera minus the guesswork associated with a cropped sensor. This means you can take pictures with the actual ratio of the outcomes in mind, eliminating the need to assess and adjust based on the crop factor of the sensor.
Some other features that make the A7 a real winner include its 24.3 megapixel sensor, ISO of 100-25600, 3 inch tiltable touchscreen, 1080p full HD video recording, and its OLED electronic viewfinder that all come together to create one user friendly device that’s nothing short of a photographer’s dream.
Pros of the Sony A7 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Full frame sensor eliminates the guesswork of figuring out how images will come out because of the discrepancy of focal length with cropped sensors.
- 3 inch tiltable LCD screen allows greater possibilities for self portraiture.
- 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor provides superb image quality.
- 1080p full HD video recording for those who want to use their camera for more than just stills.
- OLED electronic viewfinder caters to more traditional photographers.
Cons of the Sony A7 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Compatible with applications, but doesn’t have a touchscreen which seems counterintuitive.
Sony Alpha A7II Mirrorless Digital Camera
Although the Sony Alpha A7II Mirrorless Digital Camera won’t really qualify as the cheapest mirrorless camera, it definitely justifies its price tag with what it brings to the table. Mostly, it takes pride in its reputation as the first mirrorless camera with a full frame sensor to feature the 5-axis stabilization system popularized by the Sony brand.
This simply means that the A7II Mirrorless Digital Camera can be used for ultra convenient photo capture, preventing noise and allowing you to see the true focal length of your images that cropped sensors can’t allow. The device also features an improved AF system that’s 30% faster than other Sony mirrorless cameras before it.
Compatible with virtually all E-mount Sony lenses, the Alpha A7II mirrorless digital camera is a versatile, convenient, and simple device that promises to give you the edge you need in order to step up your photography game. Plus, with such an intuitive interface, the device makes a suitable amateur camera as well, helping beginners learn easier for improved skills in a breeze.
Pros of the Sony Alpha A7II Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Full frame sensor means you can take pictures without thinking about the outcomes’ crop factor.
- AF system is 30% faster than other mirrorless cameras before it.
- 5-axis stabilization system reduces noise and distortion as a result of movement.
- 24.3 megapixel sensor is an industry standard that competes with other cameras in the same category.
Cons of the Sony Alpha A7II Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Not necessarily an affordable mirrorless camera, but definitely worth the purchase if you have the budget to spare.
Kingear KG0011 Digital Mirrorless Camera
Not a lot of people have heard of the Kingear brand. Of course, with so many other juggernauts on the market, it can be hard to break into the scene in this day and age. However, despite its relative lack of popularity, the Kingear brand of cameras is definitely a worthy contender that you might want to check out during your search.
Their best mirrorless camera for this category is the Kingear KG0011 Digital Mirrorless Camera. Featuring a high performance optical viewfinder, a 22 megapixel CMOS sensor, a 3 inch LCD screen, and 720p HD video recording, you could say that the KG0011 is a powerful tool that promises to give you the best results without having to overstep your budget.
But aside from working well as a mirrorless DSLR, there is another reason that you might want to check out this uncommon option. At just under 100 dollars, the device is definitely one of the cheapest mirrorless cameras you’ll find on the market. Even then, the price tag does come with a number of great features that make it suitable as a professional camera as well. So whether you’re a beginner or a fully fledge professional photographer, this camera definitely has something to offer you.
Pros of the Kingear KG0011 Digital Mirrorless Camera
- High performance optical viewfinder allows easy image adjustments and assessments prior to taking a shot
- 22 megapixel CMOS sensor is at par with other mirrorless cameras from more prominent brands.
- 3 inch LCD screen offers a unique and rich viewing experience.
- Super affordable price makes it the best mirrorless camera when it comes to the cost.
- 720p HD video recording means you can use it for more than just stills.
Cons of the Kingear KG0011 Digital Mirrorless Camera
- May not be compatible with too many lenses.
- After sales service from the brand isn’t the best there is.
The Best Mirrorless Camera with Interchangeable Lens
Sony NEX-5TL/S Mirrorless Digital Camera
Being as compact as a point-and-shoot yet having the capacity of accommodate different lenses the same way DSLRs do is the reason why mirrorless cameras have become such a major hit in the market. Despite this, there are some mirrorless cameras that are capable of accepting a wider variety of lenses which makes them come out on top as more versatile choices.
Taking this into consideration, we’ve found the Sony NEX-5TL/S Mirrorless Digital Camera to be the best mirrorless camera with the most number of interchangeable lenses. This device comes fitted with a 16 megapixel CMOS sensor and a speedy 10 frames per second shooting rate. It also boasts a fast hybrid AF system characteristic of most Sony mirrorless cameras so you can get your images with clear quality without having to spend too much time optimizing your focus.
In terms of lens compatibility, the Sony NEX-5TL/S mirrorless camera is nothing short of impressive. The device can accommodate virtually all Sony E-mount lenses, and can be fitted with a lens mount adapter to accommodate even third party lenses of different brands, manufacturers, and styles.
Pros of the Sony NEX5TL/S Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 16 megapixel CMOS sensor works great to capture superior detail.
- Hybrid AF system makes it easy to bring things into focus minus the waiting time.
- 10 frames per second continuous shooting keeps videos seamless and smooth.
- Compatible with a variety of lenses for greater versatility.
Cons of the Sony NEX5TL/S Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Tends to heat up for extended video capture.
- AF system can be inaccurate at some times.
Canon EOS M10 Mirrorless Camera
Looking for something small, compact, and lightweight? The Canon EOS M10 Mirrorless Camera could be the best bet for you. This ultra small mirrorless camera is one of the smallest in the market, weighing in at just 0.58 pounds. The device is very small – small enough to fit in your pocket so you can get around with a high powered imaging device minus the bulky dedicated backpack.
Fitted with an 18 megapixel CMOS sensor, the device takes some pretty high resolution images with minimal to no noise and distortion. It also boasts an ultra fast focus feature that brings your subject front and center minus the waiting time that other cameras require.
In terms of lens compatibility, the Canon EOS M10 definitely doesn’t disappoint. The device was made to fit a variety of EF-M lenses from the Canon brand, which definitely adds a touch of versatility to the device. Plus the fact that you can also purchase a mount adaptor for it means you can use it with many other lenses from other brands and third party manufacturers.
Pros of the Canon EOS M10 Mirrorless Camera
- Ultra small body and construction makes it very easy to carry around.
- Compatible with a wide variety of lenses for extended versatility and possibilities.
- 18 megapixel CMOS sensor is powerful, competing with a number of other mirrorless cameras in the market.
- 3 inch tilt LCD monitor is touchscreen, so you can enjoy greater ease of use and superb convenience.
Cons of the Canon EOS M10 Mirrorless Camera
- Manual focus can be very tedious, requiring tricky management of the shutter and the screen at the same time to be able to perfectly focus your subject.
Samsung NX500 Wireless Smart Mirrorless Camera
New to the scene of mirrorless cameras is the Samsung brand. The manufacturer is best known for their smart phones, however they have dabbled in cameras in the past, mostly producing top quality point-and-shoots that incorporate lots of customizable features that make them a great pick for people who want something that truly caters to their unique preferences.
Recently however, the brand has also entered the mirrorless camera industry, coming out with devices like the Samsung NX500 Wireless Smart Mirrorless Camera which is definitely in a league of its own. The device – boasting a 28 megapixel APS-C sensor – doesn’t really come as an affordable mirrorless camera, but it positively has the right specs to make it worth the cost.
With lens compatibility, the device definitely offers quite some impressive functionality. Because the Samsung brand doesn’t really have a lot of lenses to begin with, the company made it a point to use a universal mount with the device which makes it very easy to find a suitable lens from a variety of third party brands and even competitors. So if you’re looking for something that can truly give the best versatility, this might just be your best choice.
Pros of the Samsung NX500 Wireless Smart Mirrorless Camera
- 28 megapixel CMOS sensor is a cut above the other options on the list, making this device one of the best when it comes to image resolution.
- 4K full HD video capabilities make it a great pick for budding videographers and video bloggers.
- Compatible with a wide array of lenses so you never run out of creativity options.
- Intuitive and easy controls characteristic of the Samsung brand.
Cons of the Samsung NX500 Wireless Smart Mirrorless Camera
- Autofocus tends to make a lot of noise during focusing, disrupting video capture and macro photography attempts.
The Best Mirrorless Camera for Street Photography
|Canon EOS M6 (Black) EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens Kit||$899.99 $799.00||Buy On Amazon|
|Sony NEX-5N 16.1 MP Compact Interchangeable Lens Touchscreen Camera with 18-55mm Lens (Black)||$698.00 $309.91||Buy On Amazon|
Canon EOS M6 Digital Mirrorless Camera
Street photography is a delicate niche that requires a different level of skill, and a completely different set of imaging tools. That said, not all mirrorless cameras will do well when it comes to street photography, so we’ve come up with the three best choices if you’re in search of a good camera companion for those street wear fashion shoots.
The Canon EOS M6 Digital Mirrorless Camera is our best bet when it comes to this category. The device boasts a 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor that basically competes with other cameras in the same category and price range. The device is also capable of shooting video at 7 frames per second, which leaves room for smooth, clear, and seamless video footage minus the pixilation and noise.
Construction wise, the EOS M6 is definitely hard wearing. The device features a very durable build that keeps the entire camera safe from wear and tear. This simply means that the device can be used on the daily, so you can enjoy your street photography projects without worrying about damaging your camera.
Pros of the Canon EOS M6 Digital Mirrorless Camera
- Promises superb image quality with its 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor
- 7 frames per second during continuous capture for seamless footage with each use.
- Easy controls and dedicated buttons make it a dream to use even for beginners.
- Hard wearing body and construction eliminates the worry associated with using a device on the daily.
- Lots of creative opportunities as the device is compatible with a wide array of lenses.
Cons of the Canon EOS M6 Digital Mirrorless Camera
- Not exactly an affordable mirrorless camera.
- Works better in well lit conditions, but fails to produce high quality images in darker shooting conditions.
Sony NEX-5N Compact Interchangeable Lens Camera
Of course, the list wouldn’t be complete without an entry from the Sony brand. Because the company has the most number of mirrorless cameras on the market, it has made it a point to suit every discriminating taste. Their best mirrorless camera for street photography is the Sony NEX-5N Compact Interchangeable Lens Camera. This device comes with a 16.1 megapixel CMOS sensor which does pretty well on the field, allowing you to take crisp images with minimal effort and little to no noise.
What’s more, the device also boasts Photo Creativity Touch functionality which makes it a breeze to touch up on your images so you don’t have to go through the tedious process of uploading and editing from your computer. This means you can get your images post-processed with convenience straight from your device.
Finally, the Sony NEX-5N Compact Interchangeable Lens Camera makes a great choice if you’re in search of a suitable mirrorless camera for street photography because it’s very compact. Able to fit into your pocket, the device makes it very easy for you to have DLSR quality hardware anywhere you go so you can snap the perfect picture whenever an opportunity presents itself on the street.
Pros of the Sony NEX-5N Compact Interchangeable Lens Camera
- 16.1 megapixel CMOS sensor makes for great quality images with impressive detail and clarity.
- Compatible with a number of different lenses, the device is definitely not limited when it comes to creative possibilities.
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to share photos and download applications for greater functionality.
- Fast hybrid AF system makes it easier to get your images in focus with ease.
Cons of the Sony NEX-5N Compact Interchangeable Lens Camera
- Buttons can be difficult to press, making the entire user interface tedious and time consuming.
Sony Alpha A7IIK Mirrorless Digital Camera
The Sony Alpha A7IIK Mirrorless Digital Camera is one of Sony’s best mirrorless cameras to date, so it definitely isn’t the cheapest mirrorless camera. Nonetheless, the device has seen some major patronage from an extensive number of buyers because of its superb functionality and feature rich construction that makes it a worthwhile purchase.
Firstly, the device boasts a full-frame sensor that eliminates the hassle of dealing with cropped images. This lets you take pictures in their full glory, giving you the true outcomes appropriate for the lens you’ve installed. This also makes it a lot easier for beginners to truly understand the ropes of different focal lengths, as a cropped sensor tends to come hand in hand with a long and often painstaking learning curve.
In terms of street photography, the Sony Alpha A7IIK Mirrorless Digital Camera makes a great pick because it’s powerful and accurate, making it easier to capture superb images even with motion and movement. Because you can never really control shooting conditions out on the street, the device’s 5-axis built-in stabilization system leaves room for noise free images regardless of how fast your subject was zipping by.
Pros of the Sony Alpha A7IIK Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor is slightly more powerful than other Sony mirrorless cameras, giving you greater image detail.
- Hybrid AF system allows fast and accurate focusing minus the waiting time.
- Compatible with a wide variety of lenses.
- 5-axis built-in stabilization prevents noise and distortion even with shaky hands and movement.
- Can accommodate lens mount adaptors for greater versatility.
Cons of the Sony Alpha A7IIK Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Not the hardest wearing device there is, giving in slightly to wear and tear just a few months after use.
The Best Mirrorless Camera for Astrophotography
|Sony A3000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens||from $459.00||Buy On Amazon|
|Canon EOS M3 Mirrorless Camera Body - Wi-Fi Enabled (Black)||from $679.00||Buy On Amazon|
|Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm F2.8-4.0 R LM OIS Lens||$1,899.95 $1,799.95||Buy On Amazon|
Sony A3000 Mirrorless Digital Camera
Interested in dabbling in astrophotography? You’re in for a treat. These days, it’s no longer necessary to invest in a full on DSLR just to take snazzy pictures of those heavenly bodies – something as compact and affordable as a cheap mirrorless camera can be powerful enough to give you that stunning picture you’ve been dreaming of.
” title=”The Sony A3000″ /The Sony A3000 for example, is a great choice if you’re in search for a mirrorless camera that you can use for astrophotography. This small yet powerful imaging device boasts a 20.1 CMOS sensor that provides superb image quality even when zoomed in to the maximum. The device also boasts an ISO range of 100-16000 giving it a great range that works in different lighting conditions.
Aside from these features, the Sony A3000 Mirrorless Digital Camera also features quick auto focus, full HD 1080p video recording capabilities, a 3 inch high resolution LCD screen, and TRILUMINOS Color which promises stunning, vivid, and accurate color recreation that truly captures the beauty of your astrophotography targets.
Pros of the Sony A3000 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 20.1 CMOS sensor is perfect for taking pictures of distant subjects without sacrificing quality and detail.
- Light body and ergonomic design make it easy to hold on to and use the device.
- Compatible with a wide variety of different lenses for greater versatility.
- Quick focus reduces the chances of noise and distortion compromising your shots, especially when taking pictures of heavenly bodies.
Cons of the Sony A3000 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Sometimes, autofocus can be inaccurate.
Canon EOS M3 Mirrorless Camera
Another great pick if you’re on the lookout for a mirrorless camera that can perform well for astrophotography is the Canon EOS M3 Mirrorless Camera. The device is a fan favorite from the Canon brand, and promises to give you a convenient and problem free experience when taking shots at those beautiful night time skies.
One of the features that makes it a great choice is its whopping 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor which is definitely more powerful than a lot of other mirrorless cameras we’ve seen. This works in combination with a Hybrid AF system that together make a great hardware combination for capturing tricky night time heavenly bodies in pristine detail.
The device’s ISO – which can be extended to 25600 – is also pretty impressive. This basically means that the camera can be used in a variety of lighting conditions without sacrificing image quality. And when taking pictures of night time skies, it’s pretty obvious that this is something that becomes an indispensible quality.
Pros of the Canon EOS M3 Mirrorless Camera
- The camera comes with a 24.2 megapixel CMOS that works in combination with a DIGIC 6 image processor that comes up with superb image resolution.
- 25600 ISO works great in low light settings, perfect for night time shooting conditions.
- Hybrid AF system works to get your subject in proper focus minus the need to wait extensively for your lens to adjust.
- The device is compatible with all Canon EF-M lenses, giving you greater versatility and creativity outcomes and possibilities.
Cons of the Canon EOS M3 Mirrorless Camera
- Menu layout is confusing and counterintuitive.
Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera
The last mirrorless camera on our subcategory of the best picks for astrophotography is the Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera. The high precision high quality device boasts a 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor that recreates astrophotography subjects in perfect detail. The device also boasts 4K video capture capabilities that make it easier to capture more than just stills.
Some other features that make it a suitable choice include its tempered glass high precision tilting LCD screen, its dust and moisture resistant sealed body, and its high precision OLED electronic viewfinder that give you supreme control over each and every shot that you take.
Finally, controls wise, the Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera boasts one of the most intuitive user interfaces on the market. The device takes pride in its superb ease of use and convenience, making it a great choice for buyers who don’t want to spend too much time figuring out the tedious controls that other more complicated cameras come hand in hand with.
Pros of the Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Capable of 4K video capture for superb footage in a variety of shooting conditions.
- OLED electronic viewfinder is accurate and precise, allowing users to fine tune images before they even press the shutter.
- 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor provides impressive image quality and resolution.
- Dust and moisture resistant body makes the camera superb when it comes to durability and resistance against wear and tear.
- LCD screen makes it easy to monitor, adjust, and manage photographs from the comfort of your device.
- Super easy interface eliminates a lot of the guesswork associated with using a new device.
Cons of the Fujifiml X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Low light focusing can be slow and inaccurate.
- Battery grip might be necessary for extended periods of use.
The Best Mirrorless Camera for Sports
Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Digital Camera
You’d be surprised just how far a mirrorless camera can take you. For instance, back in the day, activities like sports required high power imaging devices because simple, budget-friendly point-and-shoots could never do them justice. These days, something as simple as a budget-friendly mirrorless camera can be more than enough to help you achieve the perfect action shot even with extensive movement and motion.
The Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Digital Camera is our top rated pick when it comes to the best mirrorless cameras for sports. This small, compact, and lightweight device is very powerful, able to capture superb resolution even when your subjects aren’t necessarily standing still. The device features a 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor that guarantees superb image quality. This, in combination with its enhanced autofocus settings, makes it a great companion for photography out on the court.
It’s also worth mentioning that the X-A3 is also capable of full HD recording as well as easy remote shooting from the comfort of your smartphone. All of these features taken together, and you’ve got yourself a top quality imaging device that can definitely make it a lot easier to get the perfect sports shot in a variety of shooting conditions.
Pros of the Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- The device boasts a CMOS sensor with 24.3 megapixels, ensuring superb image quality from all angles.
- Enhanced autofocus locks in on your target to secure a perfect shot even during movement.
- Full HD video recording extends what you can do with your camera so you can enjoy greater creative possibilities.
- Smartphone and tablet controls make it easy to use your camera even from a distance.
Cons of the Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Picks up a lot of ambient noise during continuous capture.
Samsung NX300 Smart Wi-Fi Mirrorless Digital Camera
Our second pick for the best camera for sports photography is the Samsung NX300 Smart Wi-Fi Mirrorless Digital Camera. This device is one of the few mirrorless cameras released by the brand, but despite this, they definitely do not disappoint in terms of the quality of the devices they put out.
The NX300 is a great example of how the brand competes against more experienced companies in the industry. It features a 20.3 megapixel CMOS sensor for great resolution, clarity, and detail. This works in tandem with a high-performance hybrid autofocus system that makes sure to lock in on your target so you won’t have to go through the clumsy process of getting your outcomes in focus.
The device is also developed to connect seamlessly to wireless networks and your smartphone or tablet which is definitely something we would expect of the Samsung brand. This makes it so much easier to share your captures in real time, which is ideal when you’re covering local sporting events that you want to share with relevant people in your circle.
Pros of the Samsung NX300 Smart Wi-Fi Mirrorless Camera
- 20.3 megapixel CMOS sensor gives each image great resolution and quality.
- Connects easily to your smartphone or tablet for easy and convenient file management.
- Impressive in terms of aesthetics, making it a great accessory as well.
- Full HD video recording for greater versatility.
- Includes Adobe Photoshop so you can do more with your pictures.
Cons of the Samsung NX300 Smart Wi-Fi Mirrorless Camera
- Not technically the most durable camera on the market.
Sony ILCE6SM2/B Alpha A7S II Mirrorless Digital Camera
Because the objective of this list was to provide readers with the best affordable mirrorless camera options, we made it a point to put the most affordable choices higher up on the list. But even if the Sony ILCE6SM2/B isn’t technically the cheapest mirrorless camera, we decided to include it anyway so you can just find out what the industry offers in terms of diversity of available devices.
This camera from the Sony brand has to be one of the most expensive, however it may be a great pick especially if you’re looking for a choice that truly gives you the best value for the money you spend. The ILCE6SM2/B Alpha A7S II features a full frame camera that works in tandem with a 5-axis image stabilization system. This prevents noise caused by movement, and promises to give you the best possible detail out of every shot that you take.
The device also features a BIONZ X processing engine which further enhances the outcomes you produce so you can enjoy the highest quality professional grade images with little effort. The A7S II is also capable of capturing full HD video so you can get more functionality out of your device – perfect for vloggers and budding videographers.
Handy, powerful, and versatile, the Sony ILCE6SM2/B Alpha A7S II Mirrorless Digital Camera is one of the best investments your money can buy. So if you’ve got the extra budget to spare, be sure to check out this top notch product.
Pros of the Sony ILCE6SM2/B Alpha A7S II Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Professional grade features that mimic and recreate the functionality of a full-on, top of the line DSLR camera.
- 5-axis image stabilization system promises to reduce and even completely eliminate noise and distortion caused by movement.
- Compatible with all Sony E-mount lenses so you can explore your creativity and possibilities without limitations.
- BIONZ X Image processor is one of the best in the market, promising professional outcomes with each shot.
Cons of the Sony ILCE6SM2/B Alpha A7S II Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Definitely not the cheapest mirrorless camera. So be ready to spend a whole lot more if you’re looking to buy this option.
There are definitely a lot of different mirrorless cameras on the market, and that can make it hard to choose the right one for your needs. Just remember – with such an extensive selection, it’s impossible that you won’t find one that suits your budget and your preferences.
So, go on and take cues from our master list so you can narrow down your options and land a choice that truly fits your specific standards. Start on your journey to professional photography and find out just why a mirrorless camera is your ticket to unlocking new possibilities with your creativity by trying any one of these tried and tested mirrorless cameras.